Correct of November 10 2021
Unit Chambers has completed a Covid-19 risk assessment resulting in the following steps being identified and implemented as part of our response.
- At all times all members will adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- The team at Unit are familiar with the NHS guidance and Public Health Advice around the management of Covid-19.
- All meetings will take place in a room that allows for social distancing to be maintained, hand sanitizer will be available and the space will be cleaned after each use.
- Suitable hand washing facilities are available at chambers with gel sanitisers in areas where washing facilities are not readily available.
- Frequent cleaning of our chambers, using appropriate cleaning products and methods is in place including disinfecting of objects and surfaces that are touched regularly.
- Members of the team will adhere to the entry / exit system. Visitors will be asked to do the same.
- A record of every visitor’s name and contact number, at any given time, will be maintained, in accordance with chambers’ GDPR policy, to assist with a track and trace system should the need arise.