Unit Chambers provides advice on all issues relating to the care and upbringing of children as a result of the end of a relationship through divorce, separation or death. These areas of disagreement may include where children should live or what time they should spend with each parent. Our barristers specialise in residence and contact disputes, applications to remove children from the country and general ‘specific issue’ applications, such as schooling or medical treatment. Our barristers have represented parents, grandparents and other family members in complex and difficult disputes including enforcement applications. Our barristers have a particular interest in cases where there is evidence of parental alienation [PA].

Unit Chambers is renowned for dealing sensitively and effectively with all disputes. Unit Chambers has vast experience of dealing with cases involving serious domestic abuse, sexual abuse and emotional harm to children. Our barristers strive to achieve pragmatic and workable solutions for the client. Our barristers are able to provide advice [written and in person] representation and advocacy in court.