To start the process of direct access representation, follow these steps:
- Complete the online form below.
- Within 48 hours, our Public Access Practice Manager will contact you to help you select the right barrister for your case.
- Your case details will then be shared with the chosen barrister.
- The barrister will offer a free 15-minute screening call to assess case suitability and mutual interest. This helps both parties understand the case before any formal commitments.
- If you choose to proceed with the barrister, our Practice Manager will communicate the fees, always in writing.
- Upon agreement with the quote and the terms, you’ll receive an agreement and client care letter. All you need to do is provide two forms of ID, make the payment and sign the client care letter.
- After ID verification and payment, the barrister will start working. If additional work arises, fees will be discussed, agreed upon and paid in advance.
- All fees are subject to 20% VAT.
Please complete the contact form below. A response will be received within 48 hours.